The majority of the archaeological work undertaken is related in one form or another to planning issues that frequently require liaison or interaction with a myriad of state agencies and authorities. We provide advice and practical direction to our clients on planning applications that contain archaeological, heritage or wider cultural issues.
- Planning advice direct to clients, their architects, engineers and contractors
- Practical onsite pre-planning advice and feasibility
- Multi-disciplinary round-table discussions during the design and furtherance stages of large scale developments requiring Environmental Impact Statements (EISs)
- Advice and project management to local groups re: cultural heritage aspects of Local Area Plans (LAPs), graveyard clean-ups, conservation, historic buildings and cultural tourism projects and initiatives
- Expert evidence at oral hearings
- Expert advice to the legal profession with regard to submissions for court hearings
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.